Sauteed Shrimp - AllFreshSeafoodcomFrom toddpacker 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds of raw,peeled, deveined shrimp shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper , cut in cubes shopping list
- 1 red pepper, cut in cubes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut in cubes shopping list
- 1 package of fresh mushrooms( approx. 15) shopping list
- 3-4 plum tomatoes, cut in 1/8ths shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- butter or margarine, 1 1/2 sticks shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the peppers and onions in 1 stick of butter and cayenne and garlic until nearly soft. Add the mushrooms and cook until nearly done. Add the tomatoes last( home grown tomatoes make it best). Add juice of the lime and lemon at any time during this, and turn down down the heat. Saute the shrimp separately in the 1/2 stick of butter with garlic and lemon/lime until pink, then combine with the sauteed vegetables. Serve on rice. Makes about 4 servings.
The Cooktoddpacker Dix Hills
- Not added to any groups yet!