Mustard Glazed Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large skillet heat oil over medium high heat then add pork chops and cook until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove chops from skillet and drain fat.
- In small bowl combine creamy mustard, apricot preserves, green onions and soy sauce then pour into skillet.
- Cook over low heat stirring until slightly thickened.
- Return pork chops to skillet turning to coat.
- Heat through.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!