Crab and Brocolli Alfredo PizzaFrom manda 4 years ago
- crab Alfredo Pizza shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chopped broccoli, drained shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- dried basil and black pepper to taste shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk shopping list
- 3 tbl grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- ½ tsp Italian herb blend shopping list
- 8 oz imitation crabmeat, flaked shopping list
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crust ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside..
- Put the cream cheese, milk, Parmesan, and seasonings in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Add more milk if needed to achieve desired consistency. Stir in imitation crabmeat.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray a 14" pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread the broccoli crust mixture evenly in the pan. Bake 15 min. or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and spread crab alfredo topping over the cooked crust. Sprinkle the 4 oz of shredded mozzarella on top. Return to oven and bake 10 min. or until the topping is bubbly.