Master Mix Skillet LasagnaFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked crumbled beef (I've actually done this with tofu crumbles and it has worked well) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Master Burger Mix shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 16 ounce can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 cups of dry uncooked noodles-elbow works best shopping list
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- Master Mix: Master Of My Domain Mix N Stuff shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except the mozzarella in a large skillet.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese and turn off heat.
- Cover and leave alone for five minutes to let the cheese melt from the residual heat.
- don't stir.
- Scoop and serve.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
So easy, and I love it!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
oh yeah, another keeper!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Thank you, what a great idea.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!