Lemon Grass Pork Chops Dated 1952From chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cognac, whiskey or wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped lemon grass citronella shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion scallion or spring onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk shopping list
How to make it
- Broiling over charcoal is a common Thai cooking method which gives meat a distinctive flavor.
- Boneless pieces of pork threaded onto skewers can be substituted for the chops in a delicious variation of this recipe.
- Mix together the marinade ingredients then thoroughly combine with the pork chops.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Broil/grill the meat over charcoal for about 8 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or other dip of your choice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!