Crescent Veggie PizzaFrom caffeinated 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the sour cream and ranch dressing together and refrigerate. (I usually do this about an hour before making the crust so it has time to fully refrigerate).
- Roll or press the crescent rolls out onto a round cookie sheet forming one big crust.
- Bake at temperature on crescent roll can for 5 - 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool.
- Grate whatever veggies you like (about a cup of each veggie).
- Spread sour cream mixture onto cooled crust and top with grated veggies.
- Cut and serve like a pizza.
The Cookcaffeinated VA
The Rating2 people
I LOVE this so much! My mom used to make it and I totally forgot about it until a vegetarian friend brought some to work the other day! My mouth is watering just thinking about this! :Derisgrrrl in Bloomington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!