Buffalo Chicken ChiliFrom mikedal9201 5 years ago
- 4 lbs ground chicken (turkey won't taste right) shopping list
- half stick butter (not margerine) shopping list
- 2 Tbl olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium to large onion shopping list
- 4 cups baby carrots shopping list
- 3 stalks celery shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 Tbl smoked paprika shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 can crushed tomato (Contadina or Hunt's 28oz. is good) shopping list
- 2 cans tomato sauce (same brands as above but each can is 15 oz.) shopping list
- Frank's RedHot to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In stock pot heat butter and olive oil.
- Add ground chicken.
- Cover pot.
- Stir and break up chicken occasionally.
- Rough chop veggies and garlic, set aside
- Once chicken has mostly cooked add the veggies and garlic and cover.
- Let veggies steam with chicken.
- After about 10 minutes add the stock, bay leaves and paprika.
- Stir and let heat throughout.
- Add tomatos.
- Add Frank's RedHot and salt/pepper to taste
- Try to let simmer for an hour or two to let flavors mingle.
- Feel free to serve with blue cheese crumbles or salad dressing and with crusty bread.
The Cookmikedal9201 Seaford, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!