Wings In Coca-cola GlazeFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 cup Coca-Cola shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken wings (12 to 14) shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan over high heat, bring Coca-Cola, lime juice, brown sugar and chopped jalapeno peppers to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Cut off the chicken wing tips, reserving for another use, and halve chicken wings at the joint.
- Place the halved wings in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour about half the sauce over the wings and toss to coat.
- Keep the remaining sauce warm in the small saucepan.
- Place the oven rack 4 inches below the broiler.
- Heat the oven to broil 30 minutes before cooking.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place an ovenproof rack on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the glazed wings on the prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer the wings to the oven and broil for 10 minutes per side, brushing with the reserved glaze every 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a heated platter, garnish with the sliced jalapeno peppers and serve immediately.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
OHHHHHHHH YUMM I LOVE THIS ONE
LETS HAVE SOME WITH OUR DRINKS LORI HAHAHA
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
wow love them wings thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it