Tuna CutletsFrom biji 8 years ago
- tuna - 1tin shopping list
- oil for salute shopping list
- mustard seeds -1 tsp shopping list
- chopped onion -1 shopping list
- chopped ginger - 1tbs shopping list
- curry leaves / chopped coriander leaves - as you desire shopping list
- pepper powder - 1tsp shopping list
- garam masala - 1tsp shopping list
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- boiled & smashed potato - 1 shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- egg white -1 shopping list
- breadcrumbs - 1cup shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Salute chopped onion & ginger after cracking the mustard seeds.
- Add to it curry leaves . pepper powder . turmeric powder & garam masala & mix well with the smashed potato .
- Make balls , shape them into smooth round / oval .
- Dip them in egg white & breadcrumbs ,then pat them .
- Deep fry them in batches , do not overcrowd them while frying .
- Enjoy it hot with tomato sauce.
The Cookbiji Safat, KW
The Rating2 people
A really nice recipe and I'll make this but use half a pound of Yellow Fin that was swimming 12 hours before I cook it. Fresh is always best and here it's usually a lot cheaper.elgourmand in Apia loved it
Have tried dis before and it's great to eat them while dey r still hot ..
The pic looks great ....cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!