Great Steak RubFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 cracked pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl or jar. Rub mixture onto the surfaces of the steaks.
- I Let My Steaks Sit at Room Temp, for About 30 Minutes with Rub On ...Before I Grill Them and Since I Like Mine Kinda Rare...I Seer Mine On High About 2 Minutes On Each Side...Sometimes Less...Lol!!!
- And Then I Like Some Blue Cheese Butter Right On The Top...