Balsamic And Oil Bread DipperFrom darksideofthespoon 5 years ago
- Balsamic Vineagar, mid-sweetness if you can shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil (use enough to balance out the balsamic) shopping list
- dried basil shopping list
- Dried oregano shopping list
- S&P (fresh cracked if you can) shopping list
- dried red chili peppers (optional but worth it!) shopping list
- Tools: shopping list
- Mortar and Pestle shopping list
- Flattish plate for easy bread dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Finley grind all herb ingredients using a mortar and pestle (or your thumb and index finger). Set aside.
- Pour balsamic in plate first, use as much as you like.
- Add EVOO over the balsamic. I usually don't measure this because it depends on the type of balsamic I use. Take a fork and mix it up a bit.
- Add crushed herbs. Take fork and mix again. Let stand for 10 mins.
- Just before serving, add S&P if you haven't already and mix with fork again.
- Serve with a warm baguette and some oven roasted garlic!
The Cookdarksideofthespoon Timmins, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!