Antipasta BitesFrom cookingwithcaitlin 8 years ago
- 12 Thick Slices genoa salami shopping list
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce, or one bag of pre-sliced lettuce shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 Cup Shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 Large tomatoes shopping list
- 1 Cup Chopped olives shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, chop and seed the tomatoes, chop the olives and add the shredded carrots.
- Add a half cup of Italian dressing to the mixture and let marinate while assembling the rest of the recipe.
- Clean and cut the head of lettuce into shreds.
- Toss the salad with remaining dressing.
- To create your bite, on a plate place one slice of Genoa salami down as your base. Add a small handful of lettuce, a tablespoon of cheese, and then a bit of the tomato salad mixture to the top. There you have it, an Antipasta bite!