Maple Barbecue SpareribsFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 6 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size portions shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pure maple syrup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/8 salt shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle ribs with salt
- Place ribs on rack in a baking pan and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Grill ribs over hot coals for 15 to 25 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce mixture.