Apple Sauce Bread PuddingFrom jayashiangel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Grease a 9 X 13 pan.
- In a saucepan heat milk and butter until warm but not boiling to create scaled milk
- In large bowl tear apart bread into bite size pieces to create breadcrumbs
- Then in another bowl mix the rest of the ingredients together well.
- When milk is ready pour over breadcrumbs then allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Then combine the wet ingredients with the bread mixture.
- Then place into greased pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean then allow to cool to room tempature then place in refrigerator.
- Cut into squares to serve.