Bruschetta n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom desertgal 8 years ago
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (optional) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.) shopping list
- 1/3 cup KRAFT roasted red pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing (I pour more over the chicken after it is stuffed) shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- Mix tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- PLACE 2 chicken breasts in large freezer-weight resalable plastic bag. Pound with meat mallet or side of heavy can until chicken is 1/4 inch thick. Remove from bag; place, top-sides down, on cutting board. Repeat with remaining chicken. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture. Starting at 1 narrow end, tightly roll up each breast. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with dressing.
- BAKE 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
- Variation For a south-of-the-border-style chicken dish, use diced tomatoes with bell or jalapeno peppers, KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese instead of the mozzarella cheese and chopped cilantro instead of the basil.