Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa-or to taste shopping list
- 1 12oz bag semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans,walnuts,or the nut of your choice(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Combine cocoa and flour. Add to butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Cool cookies on sheet for 5-7 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- If you don't have self rising flour,combine 2 cups sifted all purpose flour,1 teaspoon baking powder,1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
OK, these looked so good I made them lastnight, and MAN ALIVE they're AWESOME!!!! I made them in heaping tablespoons, rolled in my hand, and smashed a little before baking. They're huge, thick, and chewy in the middle. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE these cookies...morebroadzilla in Saxonburg loved it