Cooked Salad DressingFrom flyingbobs420 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. mix sugar,flour,salt,mustard,and cayenne in a stainless bowl.
- 2.add the eggs and yolks and beat until smooth.
- 3.place themilk an a saucepn and bring to a simmer(dont scorch)
- 4.slowley bat about half the milk an the egg mixture then returnreturn the mix into the saucepan .
- 5.cook over low heat stirring constantly until very thick and no raw flour is left.
- 6.remove from heat and stir in butter.
- 7.when butter ismelted and mixed in stir in the vinegar.
- 8.immediately tranfer to a stainless steel cntainer.covern cool