Dressed up Hamburger Helper Chili MacFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 package hamburger helper mix for chili macaroni shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 (15-16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook meat in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in uncooked Pasta, Sauce Mix and remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 14 to 16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat and uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands). Sprinkle with cheese.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating2 people
I love the helper!! Ya know my kids wont touch it??? No casseroles either had I not birthed them i'd wonder lol!! Anyway this sounds great It's sad when hamburger helper is a treat LOL!!!imhungry in northern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!