Low Fat Fettuccine Alfredo with ChickenFrom nachocook 6 years ago
- 16 oz whole wheat fettuccine shopping list
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups 1% milk shopping list
- 3/4 grated parmesan cheese ( or more) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Fettuccine according to directions
- Pour olive oil in large saute pan with minced garlic.
- Add chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
- cook appoximately 10 mins or untill chicken is done.
- Stir in flour,parsley,salt and pepper. add milk: stir continuously add parmesean cheese stir till mixture thickens add noodles.
The Cooknachocook Lexington, SC
The Rating4 people
Great lowfat alfredo recipe....Wonderful flavour!ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
This looks good.. I added it to my group Fabulous Lofat foods. I hope you don't mind.laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Hey Tammy thanks for adding this recipe it sounds
great!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!