Low Fat Fettuccine Alfredo with ChickenFrom nachocook 7 years ago
- 16 oz whole wheat fettuccine shopping list
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups 1% milk shopping list
- 3/4 grated parmesan cheese ( or more) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Fettuccine according to directions
- Pour olive oil in large saute pan with minced garlic.
- Add chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
- cook appoximately 10 mins or untill chicken is done.
- Stir in flour,parsley,salt and pepper. add milk: stir continuously add parmesean cheese stir till mixture thickens add noodles.
The Cooknachocook Lexington, SC
The Rating4 people
Hey Tammy thanks for adding this recipe it sounds
great!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
This looks good.. I added it to my group Fabulous Lofat foods. I hope you don't mind.laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Great lowfat alfredo recipe....Wonderful flavour!ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!