Baking Powder BiscuitsFrom sunflower48386 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to very hot (450 F.).
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add milk gradually, mixing until dough can be formed into a ball.
- Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead gently for a few seconds.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- cut out with floured biscuit cutter.
- bake on ungreased cookie sheet in preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes
- Serve hot