Honey And Spice Banana MuffinsFrom kpbs 4 years ago
- 1 c. bran flakes cereal shopping list
- 1/4 c. milk shopping list
- 1 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. honey shopping list
- 1/4 c. melted butter/ margarine shopping list
- 2/3 c. mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, soak cereal in milk for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, then add cereal mixture.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1-2 min.)
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, filling cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when touched lightly.
- Cool 5 min., remove from pan.