One Pan CakeFrom sunflower48386 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. cocoa shopping list
- 2 teas. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teas. salt shopping list
- 2/3 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups cold coffee or water shopping list
- 1/3 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teas. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, 1 1/2 c. sugar, cocoa,soda and salt in an ungreased 12 x 8 inch baking pan
- make 3 wells in the mixture; pour oil in 1, vinegar in 1 and vanilla in 1.
- pour in coffee and stir all with a fork until well mixed.
- Spread into even layer
- Combine 1/3 c. sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of cinnamon over batter. bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over hot cake. cool 15 or 20 minutes before cutting.