Curly Noodle Pork SupperFrom mbeards2 7 years ago
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into ¼-inch strips shopping list
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 ½ cup water shopping list
- 2 pkg ramen noodles, pork flavored shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced, fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook the pork, red pepper, broccoli, and onions in the oil, until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the water, noodles with seasoning packets, parsley, and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 3-4 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- I've used left-over pork roast in place of the pork tenderloin and I've used a bag of frozen broccoli when I've double the recipe.
- (Makes 3-4 servings.)
The Cookmbeards2 Omaha, NE
The Rating1 people
What a great, easy, delicious meal. Can't wait to try it. 5 forks from me.brianna in loved it