Tuscany Style Potato and Kale SoupFrom debzy 7 years ago
- 1 lb. italian sausage, mild or spicy shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced shopping list
- 48 oz. chicken stock shopping list
- 1 small can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 bunch of kale, wash well, tear and chop leaves from stems, throw away stems shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage and add onion, cook until soft, maybe 5 min. drain if you feel you must
- Add potatoes and stock bring to a boil.
- Add kale (don't worry, it's not too much), cover and allow to simmer, not boil, for about 25 minutes, covered. Stir occasionally.
- Check to see if potatoes are soft, add milk and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Salt and Pepper to taste