Butterflied Florida Shrimp ScampiFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 pounds large shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- butterfly shrimp then wash and drain. shopping list
How to make it
- In large heavy skillet melt butter and add olive oil.
- Sauté' garlic 30 seconds then add wine and steak sauce.
- Add tarragon, basil, and celery salt grinding between fingers.
- Turn heat to high and when sauce is bubbling add shrimp with flat sides of tail down.
- Turn after three minutes and cook until no longer clear usually two minutes or less.
- Remove individual pieces as they are done.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice.