Twice Baked Sweet PotatoesFrom jubal 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet. Bake 1 hour or until potato is tender. (To cook in microwave: Wrap potatoes in plastic wrap and place in microwave.
- Cook on high 5 minutes.
- Rearrange potatoes and cook another 2-3 minutes. Let potatoes stand 8-10 minutes.) Remove potatoes from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Horizontally cut off top 1/3 of potato. Scoop out potato, leaving a 0-1/4 inch shell.
- Combine potato flesh with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree. Fill potato shells with puree.
- Return to cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until hot (or place in microwave and cook on high another 2 minutes.
- Let potatoes sit 2-3 minutes before serving if using microwave.)
The Cookjubal FL
The Rating5 people
sounds fantastic, my wife will love these!
And welcome to Group Recipes! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
This sounds wonderful I like the addition of the orange marmalade in your recipe.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
HIGH 5,VERY NICE RECEIPE.lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!