Better Than Ever Chocolate CakeFrom barneswifemn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix and bake cake mix as directed.
- Let cake cool completely.
- With the end of a spoon or butter knife poke holes all over the cake making sure to poke all the way to bottom of pan.
- With the condensed milk and caramel sauce pour into the holes and over the cake. You can use half or all of the condensed milk and caramel your choice on how sweet you wan't.
- Spread whip cream over cake. Use as little or alot once again your preferance.
- Sprinkle with candy. I always use crushed M&M's since they are so colorful.
- Chill for about 1-2 hours.
- Keep left overs in the fridge