Southern Fried Squash PattiesFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 2 cups yellow squash, uncooked and grated shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onions, grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons of oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the grated squash and onion and mix well.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper, blending completely.
- Allow this mixture to sit for 30 minutes, then drain it well.
- Add the flour and egg and stir well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Drop the squash mixture by spoonfuls into the butter/oil, press into a patty and fry until golden brown on both sides.