Peanut Butter Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 50 chicken wings shopping list
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles beer shopping list
- 1 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish shopping list
- 1 to 2 lemons, sliced thin, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Remove and discard tips from wings and cut each wing in half at joint. Combine remaining ingredients except parsley and lemon slices in a large saucepan. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, until reduced and thickened to the consistency of thick gravy. Place wings in a large roasting pan and cover with sauce. Turn until each wing is well coated. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on large platter. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!