The Best Baked FruitFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1 can (16 ounces) apricot halves, drained shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) pear halves, drained shopping list
- 1 can (30 ounces) whole plums,drained, halved and pitted shopping list
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, drained shopping list
- 1 can ( 8 ounces) pineapple slices, undrained shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1TBS butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2- in. baking pan, starting at a 9-in. end, arrange rows of fruit in the following order:
- Half of the apricots,pears and plums, all of the peaches, then remaining apricots, pears and plums.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of juice. Lay pineapple over fruit in pan.
- In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and cloves.
- Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted.
- Pour over fruit.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. My kids like to put whip cream on top!