Grandmas Cherry Bread PuddingFrom taps1964 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat cream and sugar to dissolve but do not boil. Cool mixture for 5 minutes.
- While mixture is cooling, butter one side of each slice of the bread.
- Stir into cream mixture the beaten eggs, vanilla and cinnamon (slowly to temper).
- Spray or butter the inside of a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Begin layering the buttered bread, 1/2 cherries, and cover with 1/4 of the cream mixture. Repeat once.
- Top off the bread pudding with remainder of buttered bread and finish with 1/2 of the cream mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes at 350*F.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy.