Meatloaf With A Brown Sugar GlazeFrom shandy 9 years ago
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. ketchup shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 c. milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. black pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 t. ground ginger shopping list
- 3/4 c. finely crushed saltine or Ritz crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup and sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
- Carefully invert meatloaf onto plate so that brown sugar and ketchup glaze is on top.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating4 people
I mix the brown sugar in with all the other ingredients. Like the smell and taste. I put the leftovers from the loaf in the steamer tray of my rice cooker later in the week comes out moist and tasty.fanspeed in loved it
A great recipe! My husband and I absolutely loved it!jamyj917 in loved it
Meatloaf was very good, sugar and ketchup glaze awesome.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!