Milk-And-Honey White BreadFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk.
- Add honey, butter, salt and 5 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
- Add enought remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and shape into two loaves.
- Place in greased 9-in.x5-in.x3-in. loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cover with foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning.
- Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- Yield: 2 loaves.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
love this bread fresh hommade yum high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it