Bubble and SqueakFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- Chop cooked, unpeeled potatoes.
- In large skillet, fry bacon; drain on paper towel. add onion and sauté until golden brown.
- Add chopped, cooked cabbage and chopped, cooked potatoes. Sprinkle bacon bits over top surface. Allow potatoes to become golden brown on bottom over medium heat, about 20 minutes or less.
- Invert skillet over large serving plate. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!