Deviled Short RibsFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, cut into pieces shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in Dutch oven until hot. Cook beef over medium heat until brown on all sides; drain. Add onions. Mix remaining ingredients except water; stir in water. Pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F until tender, about 2 hours.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!