Pork Skewers with Mushrooms and PineappleFrom c_gomezmail 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili oil (canola oil can be used) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 8 oz. whole baby bella mushrooms shopping list
- Canned or fresh pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, chili oil, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Place pork tenderloin cubes in the mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place a piece of pork, then a mushroom, then a pineapple chunk on a skewer. Continue until all ingredients are on skewers. Cook on prepared grill, turning and brushing with the marinade frequently. Cook 10 - 12 minutes, or until desired doneness.
The Cookc_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
The Rating2 people
This is not health food, thank god. It sounds delicious and we don't got no snow here. Thanks for the 5 post.elgourmand in Apia loved it
A great recipe. I'm impressed with your using your own chili oil and chili flakes. I tried this last Sat. I'm a freak for peppers so I added slices of thick walled red bell peppers to the skewers and I'm not sure my chili oil is the same as yours but...moreelgourmand in Apia loved it
sOUNDS GREAT BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN FIND MY GRILL RIGHT NOW. THERE IS ONLY A WHITE BUMP WHERE IT USED TO BE. BUT I'LL SAVE THIS FOR WHEN IT THAWS OUT. THANKSdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!