Minestrone Soup VeganFrom chatombreux 8 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 carrot - cooked, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion - cooked, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery sticks, chopped shopping list
- 4 1/4 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 leek - cooked, shredded shopping list
- 1 potato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. canned tomatoes, chopped (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cauliflower, broken into florets shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni (or pasta of your choice) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the carrot, onion and celery. Fry until just beginning to color.
- Add the stock, bay leaf, leek and potato.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Add tomatos to the pan with their juice, garlic, cauliflower, pasta and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 12-15 minutes, until the pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with vegan cheese (or real fresh shredded parmesan cheese if you're not vegan).