5 Minute Chocolate Mug CakeFrom cassiejb63 7 years ago
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
- A small splash of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large coffee mug shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desir ed.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
- And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world ?
- Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time
- of the day or night!