Pasta with Tomato Meat SauceFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 1 pound of your favorite pasta shape, uncooked shopping list
- 8 oz. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 6 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet; cook until meat is no longer pink. Set aside.
- In blender, combine remaining ingredients; process for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato mixture to meat; simmer about 20 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain well. Add the sauce to the pasta and serve.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!