Peach DelightFrom cassiejb63 6 years ago
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 c. sugar (granulated) shopping list
- 1 sm. container Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 can peach pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix together butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs.
- Press mixture in bottom of 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Mix together cream cheese, granulated sugar, small container of Cool Whip.
- After graham cracker crust cools, add the cream cheese mixture. Then top with peach pie filling. Any fruit pie filling may be used. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, letting the cream cheese mixture set up.
The Cookcassiejb63 Atlanta, GA
The Rating4 people
wow ya got me with the added peach pie filling yummy Cassie great high5 postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Another great one, Cassie...thanks again..FIVE for you...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Wow, quick and easy - yet so yummie sounding. What a great post, thank you so much for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!