Lemon Pork ChopsFrom conner909 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat pressure cooker, melt shortening and brown chops on both sides.
- Top each chop with a lemon slice.
- Add onion, salt and pepper.
- Combine ketchup and water and pour over chops.
- Close cover securely.
- Place Pressure Regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes with Pressure Regulator rocking slowly.
- Cool cooker at once.
- Serve chops with the sauce....goes good with rice.
- Or, brown chops, place in a pan, add lemon and all other ingredients, cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 min. to one hour. (I'd probably double the sauce and the lemons.)
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating2 people
I think the pressure cookers got superseded by the speed of the microwave. Anyway thanks for doing the conversion to a conventional oven for us :)donman in Hammond loved it
This recipe came with our family's first pressure cooker when I was a little girl. I have always loved it. It is yummy served over rice.kbparrothead in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!