Shrimp Over Lemon Basil PastaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 8 ounces linguini shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions omitting salt in cooking water.
- Drain and return pasta to pan.
- In medium bowl combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic salt and pepper then mix well.
- Stir in cooked shrimp and toss with cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!