Cranberry Eggnog PieFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups Oreo baking crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup eggnog shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Oreo baking crumbs, butter and sugar and orange rind.
- Press into sides and bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degress for 8 min.
- In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup eggnog.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat , add remaning eggnog.
- Pour into pie shell and chill until set, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring crannberries, sugar and orange juice to a boil
- Cook at a slow boil for 15 minutes or until thick.
- Cool slightly, then spread over eggnog. Refrigerate until thoroughly set. If desired garnish with fresh orange slices and cranberries.