Citrus Marinated Shrimp CocktailFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot seafood cocktail sauce shopping list
- 1 cup vodka shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked peeled large shrimp shopping list
- 1 small red onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine juices, cocktail sauce and vodka in large bowl then whisk in oil.
- Add shrimp, onion and cilantro then mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 6 hours and partially drain before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!