Hot Spiced CiderFrom misssuzy 4 years ago
- 1 gallon apple cider or apple juice shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 4 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 gallon apple cider or apple juice, 1 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/2 teaspoon orange extract, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract in a pan.
- Place the cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth
- Bring up the corners of the cloth and tie w/string to form a bag.
- Add to the pan and cook uncovered over medium heat for 10-15min. or until flavors are blended
- *hint* Do not Boil.
- Discard spice-bag.
The Cookmisssuzy Greenville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!