Pizza pot pieFrom bobbyc0117 5 years ago
How to make it
- rub the inside ramakins with olive oil as well as the outside
- place 2 slices of cheese on bottom of ramakin so that it comes up the sides place toppings on cheese
- then sauce as desired(don't over sauce)
- seperate the dough and make circles that will come half way down the ramakin.
- brush top with olive oil and sprinkle with some parm.
- bake on a sheet pan 25 min at 400 degrees or until crust is crisp and golden
- remove from oven and let rest a few minutes
- now the cool part run a thin knife between the crust and the ramakin place a plate on top of crust and flip it over the ramakin should lift right out.sprinkle top with parm. and serve
The Cookbobbyc0117 Canfield, OH
The Rating4 people
This one sounds even better! Love pizza and making individual ones is a great way to have your own and not have to share.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Love the ramakins idea! Very cool way to make these, almost like an upside down pizza!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!