Korean Style Squash and Mushroom SkiewersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 medium yellow squash cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed and cut into 2” pieces shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms stems trimmed and cut into halves shopping list
- 12 ounces large cherry tomatoes cut into halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds toasted shopping list
- bamboo skewers soaked in cool water shopping list
How to make it
- Thread vegetables onto skewers then arrange skewers in a snug fitting baking dish.
- Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds and pepper.
- Pour marinade over skewers then turn to coat all sides.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes or up to 2 hours turning once.
- Preheat grill or broiler then place skewers on rack.
- Grill brushing often with marinade until vegetables are browned about 5 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds then serve hot or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!