Three Chocolate CookiesFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels shopping list
- 3 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup almond brickle chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and shortening at medium speed
- until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and almond brickle chips.
- Drop cookies by 1/4 cupfuls about 3-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
Those are "loaded" for sure! Gotta love a cookie like this (I love brown sugar in cookies, too)...will try this out with the granddaughter next time we are together - she loves choc chip cookies (as do I!)...thanks, blue.krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Blue I love the three different types of chocolate in these, and the brown sugar would make them a soft cookie,YUMMMMM......:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Yu, yum, and yum!!! Love the sound of these babies! Thanks for the share!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!