Alpine Meatballs And RiceFrom barneswifemn 7 years ago
- 1 lb. frozen fully cooked meatballs shopping list
- 10-oz. can cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If using homemade meatballs, place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until browned. Bake frozen precooked meatballs according to package directions.
- Combine cooked meatballs with soup, milk, garlic, Swiss cheese, and cooked rice in 3 quart baking dish and mix gently. Sprinkle casserole with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake casserole at 325 degrees F for 25-35 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and lightly browned on top.
- Serves 8