Shrimp in Indian SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds raw shrimp shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and devein the shrimp then rinse well and pat dry.
- Set aside then heat butter in a skillet and onion and pepper then cook briefly.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper then continue cooking stirring often for 3 minutes.
- Add cardamom and cumin then stir and add lime juice, sour cream and yogurt.
- Bring gently to a boil stirring constantly then sprinkle with coriander and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!